FSC Executive Director visited Washington D.C. this week, to lobby legislators on behalf of the adult entertainment industry.
18 U.S.C. § 2257 AB 332 AB 640 AB 1576 AB 1576 Age verification Announcements ATVOD CalOSHA Censorship Child Protection Civil Rights Counterfeit Discrimination Events First Amendment FSC Awards FSC Board of Directors FSC Board of Directors Elections FSC Summit Fundraiser gTLD gTLDs HIV Decriminalization HTPA HTTPS Human Rights ICANN ICM In Memoriam LA City Condom Ordinance Measure B Membership PASS Piracy Politics Privacy Proposition 60 PSF Public Health Crisis Science Sexual Health Sex Work Decriminalization sTLD UK
- Free Speech Coalition Demands Meeting with Netflix, Hot Girls Wanted Over Performer Harassment Complaints
- In An Attempt To Empower Sex Workers, Did Netflix Exploit Them?
- Adult Performers Say Netflix’s Hot Girls Wanted Docuseries Exploits Their Images Without Consent
- ‘Hot Girls Wanted’ Producers Deny Outing Sex Workers
- FSC Letter to Rashida Jones, and the Producers of “Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On” (updated)