The Free Speech Coalition joins a coalition of 26 organizations urging the United Nations to investigate reports that the United States is demanding visitors provide access to their electronic devices as well as passcodes to those devices and online accounts. These practices persist in violation of the United States human rights treaty obligations and action is needed to hold the government accountable for the protection of human rights at the U.S. borders, which are not zones of exclusion or exception.
18 U.S.C. § 2257 AB 332 Adult Entertainment adult industry Announcements CalOSHA Censorship Discrimination Events First Amendment FOSTA FSC Awards FSC Board of Directors Elections Fundraiser gTLDs HIV Decriminalization Hot Girls Wanted Human Trafficking ICANN ICM LA City Condom Ordinance law Measure B Net Neutrality PASS Piracy Pleasure Products Politics porn post-FOSTA Privacy Proposition 60 Public Health Crisis Section 230 SESTA sex toys Sexual Health sex work Sex Work Decriminalization Sex Worker Rights Sex Workers Social Media sTLD UK women
- These Porn Categories Are Most Popular With Female Viewers, According To xHamster (Bustle)
- Denver’s Only Female-Owned Independent Sex Shop Opens Its Doors (XBIZ)
- Controversial EU Copyright Directive ‘Could Threaten Internet Freedom’ (YNOT)
- These U.S. States Are Searching For Sex Toys Online The Most (Bustle)
- Veteran Performer Kyle Stone Passes Away (AVN)