The Free Speech Coalition joins a coalition of 26 organizations urging the United Nations to investigate reports that the United States is demanding visitors provide access to their electronic devices as well as passcodes to those devices and online accounts. These practices persist in violation of the United States human rights treaty obligations and action is needed to hold the government accountable for the protection of human rights at the U.S. borders, which are not zones of exclusion or exception.
18 U.S.C. § 2257 AB 332 Adult Entertainment adult industry Announcements CalOSHA Censorship Civil Rights Digital Discrimination Events First Amendment FOSTA FSC Awards FSC Board of Directors Elections Fundraiser gTLDs HIV Decriminalization Hot Girls Wanted Human Trafficking ICANN ICM LA City Condom Ordinance law Measure B Net Neutrality PASS Piracy Pleasure Products Politics porn Privacy Proposition 60 Public Health Crisis Section 230 SESTA Sex Trafficking Sexual Health sex work Sex Work Decriminalization Sex Worker Rights Sex Workers Statement by the Executive Director sTLD Support
- Net Neutrality: Comcast Finally Stops Squeezing Heavy Net Users (AVN)
- Trump Administration Begins A Shadow War On Adult (AVN)
- Legislation Would Commission Study of Cryptocurrency in Sex Trafficking (XBIZ)
- AVN Hosting Annual House Party on July 12 (AVN)
- ‘They Think They Have a PhD in Whoreology:’ How Lobbying for Sex Worker Rights Helps Educate Us All (Motherboard/Vice)