The Free Speech Coalition is a supporting member of the Coalition of Californians for HIV Criminalization Reform. FSC took a position to support SB239 as introduced by Senator Wiener, which would modernize laws that criminalize and stigmatize people living with HIV.
18 U.S.C. § 2257 AB 332 AB 1576 Announcements CalOSHA Censorship Civil Rights Digital Discrimination Events First Amendment FOSTA FSC Awards FSC Board of Directors Elections Fundraiser gTLD gTLDs HIV Decriminalization Hot Girls Wanted Human Trafficking ICANN ICM In Memoriam LA City Condom Ordinance law Measure B Net Neutrality PASS Piracy Pleasure Products Politics porn Privacy Proposition 60 Public Health Crisis regulation Section 230 SESTA Sexual Health sex work Sex Work Decriminalization Sex Worker Rights Statement by the Executive Director sTLD Support
- States, including Florida, tackle a different threat to teens: pornography (Yahoo)
- TODAY’S DEBATE OVER ONLINE PORN STARTED DECADES AGO (Wired)
- SOCIAL MEDIA’S SQUEAMISH CENSORS SAY YES TO CONDOMS, NO TO VIBRATORS (Newslocker)
- ‘Sex Trafficking’ Bill Will Take Away Online Spaces Sex Workers Need to Survive (Motherboard/Vice)
- UK government delays rollout of controversial age-verification porn laws (The Verge)