The Free Speech Coalition is a supporting member of the Coalition of Californians for HIV Criminalization Reform. FSC took a position to support SB239 as introduced by Senator Wiener, which would modernize laws that criminalize and stigmatize people living with HIV.
18 U.S.C. § 2257 AB 332 adult industry Announcements CalOSHA Censorship Civil Rights Digital Discrimination Events First Amendment FOSTA FSC Awards FSC Board of Directors Elections Fundraiser gTLDs HIV Decriminalization Hot Girls Wanted Human Trafficking ICANN ICM LA City Condom Ordinance law Measure B Net Neutrality PASS Piracy Pleasure Products Politics porn Privacy Proposition 60 Public Health Crisis Section 230 SESTA Sex Trafficking Sexual Health sex work Sex Work Decriminalization Sex Worker Rights Sex Workers Statement by the Executive Director sTLD Support UK
- An Open Letter to Our President on Sexual Health
- Moe Johnson Says Dogfart Director Ordered Racial Slurs for Money Shot (XBIZ)
- Senate Votes to Save Net Neutrality Rules (The Hill)
- Senate Set To Vote On Overturning FCC’s Net Neutrality Repeal (NPR)
- When Our Pleasure is Deemed Offensive (UnboundBabes.com)