The Free Speech Coalition joins a coalition of 93 organizations in a joint statement in support of the Freedom of the Press. As organizations committed to the First Amendment right of freedom of speech and the press, we are alarmed by the efforts of the President and his administration to demonize and marginalize the media and to undermine their ability to inform the public about official actions and policies.
18 U.S.C. § 2257 AB 332 Adult Entertainment adult industry Announcements CalOSHA Censorship Discrimination Events First Amendment FOSTA FSC Awards FSC Board of Directors Elections Fundraiser gTLDs HIV Decriminalization Hot Girls Wanted Human Trafficking ICANN ICM LA City Condom Ordinance law Measure B Net Neutrality Online Porn PASS Piracy Pleasure Products Politics porn post-FOSTA Privacy Proposition 60 Public Health Crisis Section 230 SESTA sex toys Sexual Health sex work Sex Work Decriminalization Sex Worker Rights Sex Workers Social Media sTLD UK
- INDUSTRY ALERT: FAKE ‘AGENT’ FRAUDULENTLY POSING AS KINK.COM
- Is ‘Feminist’ Porn Getting Its #MeToo Moment? (Jezebel)
- Report: U.K Considering New Internet Regulator (XBIZ)
- New Minnesota Law Pushes Idea Porn is Linked to Sex Trafficking (YNOT)
- Court To FCC: Cough Up Data In Net Neutrality Fake Comment Affair (AVN)