The Free Speech Coalition joins a coalition of 93 organizations in a joint statement in support of the Freedom of the Press. As organizations committed to the First Amendment right of freedom of speech and the press, we are alarmed by the efforts of the President and his administration to demonize and marginalize the media and to undermine their ability to inform the public about official actions and policies.
18 U.S.C. § 2257 AB 332 AB 1576 AB 1576 Announcements CalOSHA Censorship Civil Rights Digital Discrimination Events First Amendment FSC Awards FSC Board of Directors Elections FSC Summit Fundraiser GDPR gTLD gTLDs HIV Decriminalization Hot Girls Wanted HTTPS Human Trafficking ICANN ICM In Memoriam LA City Condom Ordinance Measure B Net Neutrality PASS performers Piracy Pleasure Products Politics Privacy Proposition 60 Public Health Crisis regulation Sexual Health sex work Sex Work Decriminalization Sex Worker Rights Statement by the Executive Director sTLD Support
- CNBC Is Developing a Business-of-Sex Docuseries (XBIZ)
- Lotus Lain Joins FSC to Manage Industry Relations
- FSC Joins Amicus Brief Arguing Congressional Art Competition Violated First Amendment Rights of High School Student
- Reason.com Picks Best Sex Work Coverage of 2017 (AVN)
- FSC Asks Members to Submit Questions in Advance of Leadership Conference