The Free Speech Coalition joins a coalition of 93 organizations in a joint statement in support of the Freedom of the Press. As organizations committed to the First Amendment right of freedom of speech and the press, we are alarmed by the efforts of the President and his administration to demonize and marginalize the media and to undermine their ability to inform the public about official actions and policies.
18 U.S.C. § 2257 AB 332 Adult Entertainment adult industry Announcements CalOSHA Censorship Civil Rights Digital Discrimination Events First Amendment FOSTA FSC Awards FSC Board of Directors Elections Fundraiser gTLDs HIV Decriminalization Hot Girls Wanted Human Trafficking ICANN ICM LA City Condom Ordinance law Measure B Net Neutrality PASS Piracy Pleasure Products Politics porn Privacy Proposition 60 Public Health Crisis Section 230 SESTA Sex Trafficking Sexual Health sex work Sex Work Decriminalization Sex Worker Rights Sex Workers Statement by the Executive Director sTLD Support
- Cal/OSHA District Manager Charged in Bribery Case (XBIZ)
- Free Speech Coalition Commemorates Stonewall, Pride
- CalExotics Supports Cocks, Not Glocks via Documentary Funding (YNOT)
- Suraj Patel: NY Congressional Candidate Takes Stand Against FOSTA (AVN)
- 2018 XRCO Awards Changes Venue—Now At The Argyle (AVN)