The Free Speech Coalition joins a coalition of 93 organizations in a joint statement in support of the Freedom of the Press. As organizations committed to the First Amendment right of freedom of speech and the press, we are alarmed by the efforts of the President and his administration to demonize and marginalize the media and to undermine their ability to inform the public about official actions and policies.
18 U.S.C. § 2257 AB 332 AB 1576 Announcements CalOSHA Censorship Civil Rights Digital Discrimination Events First Amendment FOSTA FSC Awards FSC Board of Directors Elections Fundraiser gTLD gTLDs HIV Decriminalization Hot Girls Wanted Human Trafficking ICANN ICM In Memoriam LA City Condom Ordinance law Measure B Net Neutrality PASS Piracy Pleasure Products Politics porn Privacy Proposition 60 Public Health Crisis regulation Section 230 SESTA Sexual Health sex work Sex Work Decriminalization Sex Worker Rights Statement by the Executive Director sTLD Support
- Craigslist Wiped Its Personal Ads in Response to Sweeping Anti-Trafficking Bill (The Slot/Jezebel)
- SESTA Passes, But the Fight Goes On
- Bad Dragon to Show Off Newest Fantasy-Inspired Creations to Sex Expo NY (XBIZ)
- Hours After FOSTA Passes, Reddit Bans ‘Escorts’ and ‘SugarDaddy’ Communities (Reason)
- Senate Passes SESTA, Controversial ‘Anti-Sex Trafficking’ Bill That Could Ruin the Internet and Harm Sex Workers (Gizmodo)