The Free Speech Coalition supports the decriminalization of consensual sex work and therefor support HB 1533 as introduced by House Speaker Joe Souki. In our letter we request that the house bill receives a hearing in the Judiciary Committee. This bill is a critical step in combating trafficking and to strengthen workers’ control over their bodies and lives.
18 U.S.C. § 2257 AB 332 Adult Entertainment adult industry Announcements CalOSHA Censorship Civil Rights Digital Discrimination Events First Amendment FOSTA FSC Awards FSC Board of Directors Elections Fundraiser gTLDs HIV Decriminalization Hot Girls Wanted Human Trafficking ICANN ICM LA City Condom Ordinance law Measure B Net Neutrality PASS Piracy Pleasure Products Politics porn Privacy Proposition 60 Public Health Crisis Section 230 SESTA Sex Trafficking Sexual Health sex work Sex Work Decriminalization Sex Worker Rights Sex Workers Statement by the Executive Director sTLD Support
- Cal/OSHA District Manager Charged in Bribery Case (XBIZ)
- Free Speech Coalition Commemorates Stonewall, Pride
- CalExotics Supports Cocks, Not Glocks via Documentary Funding (YNOT)
- Suraj Patel: NY Congressional Candidate Takes Stand Against FOSTA (AVN)
- 2018 XRCO Awards Changes Venue—Now At The Argyle (AVN)