The Free Speech Coalition supports the decriminalization of consensual sex work and therefor support HB 1533 as introduced by House Speaker Joe Souki. In our letter we request that the house bill receives a hearing in the Judiciary Committee. This bill is a critical step in combating trafficking and to strengthen workers’ control over their bodies and lives.
18 U.S.C. § 2257 AB 332 AB 1576 Announcements CalOSHA Censorship Civil Rights Digital Discrimination Events First Amendment FOSTA FSC Awards FSC Board of Directors Elections Fundraiser gTLD gTLDs HIV Decriminalization Hot Girls Wanted Human Trafficking ICANN ICM In Memoriam LA City Condom Ordinance law Measure B Net Neutrality PASS Piracy Pleasure Products Politics porn Privacy Proposition 60 Public Health Crisis regulation Section 230 SESTA Sexual Health sex work Sex Work Decriminalization Sex Worker Rights Statement by the Executive Director sTLD Support
- States, including Florida, tackle a different threat to teens: pornography (Yahoo)
- TODAY’S DEBATE OVER ONLINE PORN STARTED DECADES AGO (Wired)
- SOCIAL MEDIA’S SQUEAMISH CENSORS SAY YES TO CONDOMS, NO TO VIBRATORS (Newslocker)
- ‘Sex Trafficking’ Bill Will Take Away Online Spaces Sex Workers Need to Survive (Motherboard/Vice)
- UK government delays rollout of controversial age-verification porn laws (The Verge)