The Free Speech Coalition supports the decriminalization of consensual sex work and therefor support HB 1533 as introduced by House Speaker Joe Souki. In our letter we request that the house bill receives a hearing in the Judiciary Committee. This bill is a critical step in combating trafficking and to strengthen workers’ control over their bodies and lives.
18 U.S.C. § 2257 AB 332 Adult Entertainment adult industry Announcements CalOSHA Censorship Discrimination Events First Amendment FOSTA FSC Awards FSC Board of Directors Elections Fundraiser gTLDs HIV Decriminalization Hot Girls Wanted Human Trafficking ICANN ICM LA City Condom Ordinance law Measure B Net Neutrality PASS Piracy Pleasure Products Politics porn post-FOSTA Privacy Proposition 60 Public Health Crisis Section 230 SESTA sex toys Sexual Health sex work Sex Work Decriminalization Sex Worker Rights Sex Workers Social Media sTLD UK women
- These Porn Categories Are Most Popular With Female Viewers, According To xHamster (Bustle)
- Denver’s Only Female-Owned Independent Sex Shop Opens Its Doors (XBIZ)
- Controversial EU Copyright Directive ‘Could Threaten Internet Freedom’ (YNOT)
- These U.S. States Are Searching For Sex Toys Online The Most (Bustle)
- Veteran Performer Kyle Stone Passes Away (AVN)