The Free Speech Coalition joins the 16 other organizations led by the National Coalition Against Censorship (NCAC) in filing an amicus brief in the D.C. Circuit in support of Representative William Lacy Clay of Missouri and his constituent, David Pulphus, after Pulphus’ painting, Untitled #1, was removed from the US Capitol. Pulphus’ painting had been selected as a winner of the 2016 Congressional Art Competition.
18 U.S.C. § 2257 Adult Entertainment adult industry Age verification Announcements ban CalOSHA Censorship Discrimination Events First Amendment FOSTA FSC Board of Directors Elections Fundraiser gTLDs Human Trafficking ICANN ICM LA City Condom Ordinance lawsuit Measure B Net Neutrality Online Porn PASS Piracy Pleasure Products Politics porn post-FOSTA Privacy Proposition 60 Retail Section 230 SESTA sex toy sex toys Sexual Health sex work Sex Work Decriminalization Sex Worker Rights Sex Workers Social Media sTLD Trends UK
- Lawmaker Wants to Tax Porn Users to Help Fund the Border Wall (AZ Mirror)
- FanCentro Will Open ‘GlamCentro’ Hospitality Suite at AEE (AVN)
- FSC To Host Panel Discussion on HIV Stigma and Prevention in Adult Industry at AVN
- MasterCard No Longer Allows Automatic Billing at the End of Free Trial Periods (YNOT)
- This Artist Is Redesigning the Strap-On for Millennials (Broadly)